How do I re-insert the seal into the lid?
- Don't worry, the HydroJug seal is supposed to come in and out for cleaning purpose and will go back in easily if the instructions are followed step-by-step. Follow this link for the instructions: seal instructions
How does shipping work?
- We offer free standard shipping for our customers inside the united states that spend over $30.00. Once you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email with a tracking number. All orders placed before 12:00 pm mountain time will be shipped the same BUSINESS DAY. Business days include Monday - Friday excluding federal holidays. If your order is placed on a Friday it will be shipped the following business day. Please allow sufficient time for your order to be shipped. Normally, your order should take no longer than 10 business day to arrive. If you are experiencing difficulties please reach out to: email@example.com.
What if I entered the wrong address with my order?
- HydroJug is not responsible to pay for shipping on orders that are returned to us due to wrong/insufficient addresses.
- All orders that are returned to our warehouse due to an incorrect address will be automatically refunded minus shipping costs paid by HydroJug and applicable processing fees.
- If the order is delivered to an incorrect address that was entered at checkout HydroJug is not responsible to re-ship the order.
My tracking says delivered but it hasn’t been. What do I do?
- HydroJug is NOT responsible for LOST/STOLEN packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or refunding/replacing packages that have not been delivered. The customer is responsible for filing all claims. Once you receive a response to your claim we will be able to address the issue. Follow the link below to file a claim:
- All claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds we will be able to determine how to move forward. In the meantime, please be patient with us as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Once packages are placed in the hands of USPS our access to information is very limited.
- In some cases, it can take up to 7 business days for USPS to deliver the package to be delivered after it has been marked delivered. Please allow that amount of time before reaching out.
- We will provide you with photographic proof that the order was fulfilled and shipped. Once your package leaves our facility we assume no liability.
- If USPS never received your package due to an error on our end (if it was never scanned into their system) we will ship you the order at no additional cost.
How do I cancel my order?
- Orders can only be cancelled if they are still in pending status. Once the order has been fulfilled we will not be able to cancel your order.
- Quick processing: our systems will process your order very quickly. During standard hours of operations, we will have your order fulfilled by 12:00 pm Mountain Time. It will be difficult to make changes to your order after your order has been processed. We will not be able to change order information once it has been fulfilled. If you need to change something we will do our best to address the issue if it is still being processed.
- All charges are determined by the customs agency of the given country. Charges may not be incurred; however, they are determined from your order value.
- Payment of these charges is the responsibility of the customer. They will not be refunded if a refund is requested.
- Ship times depend on the destination, please reach out to USPS for updated on ship times.
- Orders are generally received within 10-12 business days.
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
What type of plastic is used in your products?
- Unlike most jugs our products are made of #2 HDPE and #5 PP plastic both of which are BPA free. Most food containers and other shaker bottles on the market use the same high-grade plastic.
- Most large water bottles use a PETG plastic which is not dishwasher safe and less durable. It is a high priority for us to supply our customers with a high-quality product made from the best materials.
- The HydroStraw also is made from BPA Free Polypropylene.
Can I drop my HydroJug?
- Do not drop your HydroJug. Like most large water bottles/jugs it is very heavy when it is full of water and will not withstand a drop or fall.
Can I freeze my HydroJug?
- We do not recommend freezing your HydroJug. Most plastics become brittle when exposed to cold temperatures. However, with the wide-mouth opening it is very easy to add ice! For more information on product care please visit the product care tab.
Does HydroJug offer warranties or returns?
- We strive to use the highest quality materials for our products. We believe in our quality, and offer a lifetime limited warranty on all manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents, drops, odor, negligence, or misuse on the consumers behalf.
- We reserve the right to require photographic proof of the defect as well as clarification on how the issue occurred to ensure it is in fact a manufacturer defect.
- If your claim is approved as a manufacturer defect HydroJug will cover all shipping costs.
- Please include your order number, name, and a detailed explanation of your claim in the form on the Warranty & Returns page. (a photo may be required to validate claims)
- Once you submit the form a representative will reach out to you via email within 24 hours (during business hours) from when you sent it. We will not be able to accept your claim if a photo of the issue is not provided.
- Warranty claims can take up to 3-5 days to process and up to 5 days to ship.
- We take pride in providing our customers with a product that not only makes it easy to get your gallon, but also is the highest quality. If you are not completely satisfied with our product you can return it within 14 days of the purchase date. The bottle cannot be broken in any way. Please fill out the form below including your order number and reason for return.
- If your bottle falls outside the 14 days your bottle has to be in unused condition and approved by a support agent in order to be returned. If it is returned and not in new condition your refund will be denied.
- All shipping costs for returns are to be paid by the customer. We do not offer free returns.
- A support agent will send you a form to include in your package. All returns must be approved. Returns sent without approval will not be processed or returned to you.
- If your bottle is returned without meeting our terms stated above your return will be denied and we will not be able to process a refund.
- We currently do not offer free returns. Reach out to a support agent for an exchange form. Once your receive it, complete it and include it in your package that you are sending back to us. Once we receive your package you will be refunded and you can place a new order for the product you would like.
- Free returns and exchanges on all clothing.
- All clothing must be un-washed, have the original tags, and be returned in original packaging.
- If the clothing is returned and does not meet the above requirements HydroJug is not responsible for the shipping to return the items to the customer.
- If you are exchanging for a new size or different color please write on a piece of paper the size or color you would like and include it in your return.
Didn't answer your questions?
If you have a question and you cannot find the answer on our site. Please reach our to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will respond with the best answer possible.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- to improve our website in order to better serve you.
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via secure socket layer (ssl) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- keep track of advertisements.
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.it won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by google's advertising principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use google adsense advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- remarketing with google adsense
- google display network impression reporting
- demographics and interests reporting
- doubleclick platform integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as google use first-party cookies (such as the google analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the doubleclick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
users can set preferences for how google advertises to you using the google ad settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the network advertising initiative opt out page or by using the google analytics opt out browser add on.
California online privacy protection act
according to Caloppa, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- by emailing us
how does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a do not track (dnt) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Coppa (children online privacy protection act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the children's online privacy protection act (coppa) puts parents in control. The federal trade commission, united states' consumer protection agency, enforces the coppa rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.\
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect pii from children under 13?
Fair information practices
The fair information practices principles form the backbone of privacy law in the united states and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the fair information practice principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with fair information practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- within 7 business days
we also agree to the individual redress principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Can spam act
The can-spam act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with canspam, we agree to the following:
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
2675 Industrial Dr
Ogden, Utah 84401
Terms of service
This agreement is in effect as of jan 1 2017.
We reserve the right to change this user agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this user agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible use and conduct
by visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'resources'), you agree to use these resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this user agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) As part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
B. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
C. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
D. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
E. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
F. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
G. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any theHydroJug.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this user agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
I. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless theHydroJug.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this user agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this user agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of warranties
by using our website, you understand and agree that all resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements.
Ii) the use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
Iii) the information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
Vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from theHydroJug.com or through any resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this user agreement.
Limitation of liability
in conjunction with the limitation of warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. TheHydroJug.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
all content and materials available on theHydroJug.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of theHydroJug.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by theHydroJug.com.
Termination of use
you agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this user agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
this website is controlled by theHydroJug.com from our offices located in the state of utah, united states. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of utah, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of utah, without regard to the conflict of laws and the united nations convention on the international sales of goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this user agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in united states, utah you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
unless otherwise expressed, thehydrojug.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
International shipping agreement
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The
consignee authorizes the dhl to import the goods
on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that dhl may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his
behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. Customs broker). The consignee will pay
the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods
By completing a purchase on an international order (outside the United States of America) the customer agrees to these terms.
if you have any questions or comments about these our terms of service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
2675 Industrial Dr
Ogden, Utah 84401