- Wash your jug before using it for the first time.
- Our plastic bottles are top rack dishwasher safe. If you have a hard time fitting it on the top rack try laying it on its side with the handle down.
- Stainless and glass bottles are hand wash only.
- You may also use warm soapy water to wash our products.
- If rubber seal falls off during wash you can easily put it back into place by starting at one end and running your fingers around the lid in opposite directions.
- All bpa free plastics are prone to retaining odors. See guide below for some tips and tricks on how to keep your hydrojug odor-free.
Tips & Tricks
- Place a few drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Then crumple the towels and place them in your jug with the lid secure. Allow to sit for 24 hours.
- Use damp coffee grounds inside the jug. Secure the LID, and Allow to sit over night.
- Remove the LID of your jug and fill with with vinegar and Baking soda. Allow contents to sit overnight.
Remove & Clean Seal
Follow these instructions to remove and re-place your seal: Seal Instructions
Hydrojug offers a leak proof seal that does not allow contents to escape. Do not fill the jug with warm or carbonated liquids. These could cause the seal to break or the LID to pop open and spray contents. Keep in mind that improper use and cleaning can lead to a voided warranty.
Although the flip-top on the lid of hydrojug is able to be removed we recommend not doing so. There is no need to remove it and it can also void your warranty if any damage occurs while doing so.
If you have broken your product during normal use you can purchase replacement parts under the shop tab.